China Life Eternal Wealth (USD)
China Life Eternal Wealth (USD) is designed to serve your wealth accumulation needs for many generations to come. You can garner the power of time that lasts beyond your life, growing and leaving a legacy for your future generations.
1. 80% of your premium paid is guaranteed immediately from Day 1. 100% capital guarantee available from as early as the end of the 8th policy year.
2. This feature can only be exercised from the 1st policy anniversary onwards while the policy is inforce, and that all premiums due are already paid for; subject to the rights of any irrevocable beneficiary (if any) or transferee (if any) in the records of the Insurer, and the prospective New Life Insured has an insurable interest with the Policy Owner. To apply for this benefit, the policy owner has to fill out Our required “Change of Life Insured” application form specified by us.
3. You may appoint up to two contingent life insureds at application or during the policy term to ensure the continuity of the policy. Contingent life insured can be appointed an unlimited number of times. In the event of death of the current life insured or when the current life insured is diagnosed with terminal illness, the appointed contingent life insured shall be the new life insured of this policy. Please refer to the policy contract for more details.
4. In the event of death of the current Life Insured while the policy is inforce, and no Contingent Life Insured(s) were appointed, we will pay the sum of:
- 108% of single premium paid or guaranteed cash value, whichever is higher;
- accumulated reversionary bonuses (if any); and
- a non-guaranteed terminal bonus (if any), less amounts owing (if any).
5. If the life insured is diagnosed with TI while the policy is inforce, and no Contingent Life Insured(s) were appointed, we will advance the death benefit.
You should seek advice from a financial adviser representative before making a commitment to purchase the plan.
As buying a life insurance policy is a long-term commitment, an early termination of the policy usually involves high costs and the surrender value, if any, that is payable to you may be zero or less than the total premiums paid. Change of policyholder is done by assignment, subject to relevant administration procedures of Our company.
This marketing material is for reference only and does not consider your specific investment objectives, financial situation or needs. It is not a contract of insurance and is not intended as an offer or recommendation to purchase the plan. The specific details applicable to this insurance plan are set out in the policy contract. In case of discrepancy between the English and Mandarin versions, the English version shall prevail.
These policies are protected under the Policy Owners’ Protection Scheme which is administered by the Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation (SDIC). Coverage for your policy is automatic and no further action is required from you. For more information on the types of benefits that are covered under the scheme as well as the limits of coverage, where applicable, please contact your insurer or visit the GIA/LIA or SDIC web-sites (www.gia.org.sg, www.lia.org.sg, www.sdic.org.sg).
This advertisement has not been reviewed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore. Information is correct as at 24 Apr 2023.