China Life FlexiCash Growth
Whether you are saving to buy your dream home or saving for future, you can be closer to realising your savings goals with our China Life FlexiCash Growth. With this plan, you will receive a guaranteed lump sum payout when your plan matures. What’s more, you will enjoy guaranteed yearly cash benefit and get protected at the same time during the policy term.
1. As long as the plan is in force and the life insured is alive, we will pay a yearly guaranteed cash benefit of 10% of the annual premium starting from the end of second policy year. We will deduct any amounts owing (if any) from the guaranteed cash benefit payable before paying or accumulating the remainder.
2. Upon maturity, we will pay the sum of total yearly premiums paid less guaranteed cash benefits paid and a non-guaranteed terminal bonus (if any), accumulated guaranteed cash benefits (if any) and interest on the accumulated guaranteed cash benefits (if any), less amounts owing to us (if any) and the policy terminates.
3. The capital guarantee is derived based on yearly premium mode, applies only at the end of the policy term; and if all yearly premiums due on the policy have been paid before the end of the grace period. Capital guarantee applies to the basic plan only.
4. The policy term can be 5 years for 2-pay term, 10 years for 5-pay term or 12 years for 7-pay term. For 2-pay term with policy term of 5 years, this option is available for a limited tranche only.
5. In the event of death of the life insured while the plan is in force, we will pay the sum of 101% of Total Yearly Premiums due and paid less guaranteed cash benefits paid, a non-guaranteed terminal bonus (if any), accumulated guaranteed cash benefits (if any) and interest on the accumulated guaranteed cash benefits (if any), less amounts owing (if any), outstanding premium (if any) and future instalment premiums which are required to make up the full year’s premiums (if any).
You should seek advice from a financial adviser representative before making a commitment to purchase the plan.
As buying a life insurance policy is a long-term commitment, an early termination of the policy usually involves high costs and the surrender value, if any, that is payable to you may be zero or less than the total premiums paid.
This marketing material is for reference only and does not consider your specific investment objectives, financial situation or needs. It is not a contract of insurance and is not intended as an offer or recommendation to purchase the plan. The specific details applicable to this insurance plan are set out in the policy contract. In case of discrepancy between the English and Mandarin versions, the English version shall prevail.
This policy is protected under the Policy Owners’ Protection Scheme which is administered by the Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation (SDIC). Coverage for your policy is automatic and no further action is required from you. For more information on the types of benefits that are covered under the scheme as well as the limits of coverage, where applicable, please contact your insurer or visit the GIA/LIA or SDIC web-sites (www.gia.org.sg or www.lia.org.sg or www.sdic.org.sg).
This advertisement has not been reviewed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore. Information is correct as at 15 Dec 2021.