China Life Eternal Wealth
China Life Eternal Wealth is designed to serve your wealth accumulation needs for many generations to come. You can garner the power of time that lasts beyond your life, growing and leaving a legacy for your future generations.
1. For single premium payment term, capital guarantee occurs at the end of 8th year. For any other premium payment terms, capital guarantee occurs at the end of 5th year after the selected premium payment term. Capital guarantee is only applicable if all yearly premiums (if applicable) due on the policy have been paid before the end of the grace period.
2. This feature can only be exercised from the first policy anniversary onwards while the policy is inforce, and that all premiums due are already paid for; subject to the rights of any irrevocable beneficiary (if any) or transferee (if any) in the records of the Insurer, and the prospective New Life Insured has an insurable interest with the Policy Owner. To apply for this benefit, the policy owner has to fill out Our required “Change of Life Insured” application form specified by the Us.
3. In the event of death of the current Life Insured or when the current Life Insured is diagnosed with Terminal Illness (TI), if appointed, First Contingent Life Insured as stated in our records shall be the new Life Insured of this policy.
4. This feature offers an option to stop paying premium(s) at any time after the 10th policy year onwards for 1 year while keeping the policy in force. Depending on the selected premium payment term, this option can be exercised after the 10th policy year onwards for up to 3 times, with a minimum of 4-year interval between each premium freeze application during the policy term would be required. This feature is not applicable to single premium, 5 and 10-years premium payment terms.
5. In the event of death of the current Life Insured while the policy is inforce, and no Contingent Life Insured(s) were appointed, we will pay the sum of:
- 108% of the total yearly premium due-to-date or guaranteed cash value, whichever is higher;
- accumulated reversionary bonuses (if any); and
- a non-guaranteed terminal bonus (if any),
less amounts owing (if any), outstanding premium (if any) and future instalment premiums which are required to make up the full year’s premiums (if any). The policy terminates thereafter.
6. If the life insured is diagnosed with TI while the policy is in force, and no Contingent Life Insured(s) were appointed, we will advance the death benefit.
You should seek advice from a financial adviser representative before making a commitment to purchase the plan.
As buying a life insurance policy is a long-term commitment, an early termination of the policy usually involves high costs and the surrender value, if any, that is payable to you may be zero or less than the total premiums paid. Change of policyholder is done by assignment, subject to relevant administration procedures of Our company.
This marketing material is for reference only and does not consider your specific investment objectives, financial situation or needs. It is not a contract of insurance and is not intended as an offer or recommendation to purchase the plan. The specific details applicable to this insurance plan are set out in the policy contract. In case of discrepancy between the English and Mandarin versions, the English version shall prevail.
These policies are protected under the Policy Owners’ Protection Scheme which is administered by the Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation (SDIC). Coverage for your policy is automatic and no further action is required from you. For more information on the types of benefits that are covered under the scheme as well as the limits of coverage, where applicable, please contact your insurer or visit the GIA/LIA or SDIC web-sites （www.gia.org.sg or www.lia.org.sg or www.sdic.org.sg).
This advertisement has not been reviewed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore. Information is correct as at 27 Dec 2022.