DIRECT – China Life Term Plan
DIRECT – China Life Term Plan is a regular premium term plan which provides financial protection in the event of death, terminal illness (TI) and total and permanent disability (TPD). As this is a direct purchase insurance plan, you may purchase the plan directly from us without seeking advice from a financial adviser.
You have a choice of 3 policy terms under this plan:
- 5-year Renewable Term which is automatically renewed every 5 years up to age 79 for coverage up to age 84;
- 20-year Term which provides coverage for 20 years; or
- Term up to age 64 (last birthday)
|Policy Term and Premium Rate||
|Entry Age for Life Insured||Minimum: Age 18 (last birthday)
Maximum (for 5 years and 20 years): Age 64 (last birthday)
Maximum (for up to age 64): Age 59 (last birthday)
|Benefit Limit||You may choose to be covered with a sum insured between SGD50,000 and SGD400,0002.|
|Death Benefit||Upon the death of the life insured within the policy term, we will pay the sum insured, less amounts owing to us (if any) and the policy terminates thereafter.|
|Total and Permanent Disability (TPD) Benefit||If the life insured is diagnosed with TPD3 before the life insured’s 65th birthday, we will pay the sum insured, less amounts owing to us (if any) and the policy terminates thereafter.|
|Terminal Illness (TI) Benefit||If the life insured is diagnosed with a TI within the policy term, we will pay the sum insured, less amounts owing to us (if any) and the policy terminates thereafter.|
There are certain conditions under which no benefit under this plan will be payable. Please refer to the policy contract for full details of the exclusions.
Important to Know:
To purchase or enquire about DIRECT – China Life Term Life Plan, please call our Customer Care hotline at 6727 4800 or send us an online enquiry.
For more information on Direct Purchase Insurance, please visit the MoneySENSE website at http://www.moneysense.gov.sg/
Download Direct Purchase Insurance Infographics
Download DPI Fact Sheet and Checklist
View Direct Purchase Insurance Video
1. This plan will be renewed automatically from the renewal date for the same policy term without further evidence of insurability, so long as all of the following conditions are met:
- the policy is in force and there is no outstanding premium immediately before the date on which the renewal takes effect;
- we have received and accepted the renewal premium on the date on which the renewal takes effect;
- the life insured has not attained age 80; and
- no claim has been made on or admitted under the policy.
Premiums payable upon renewal will be calculated based on the prevailing premium rates and the life insured’s attained age at the start of each renewal.
2. The sum insured is subject to the following:
- the maximum sum insured of SGD400,000 as aggregated with all direct purchase insurance products issued by us on the same life insured; and
- the sum insured must be in multiples of SGD1,000.
3. The TPD benefit payable is subject to the TPD per life limit of SGD3,000,000 as aggregated with other policies and riders issued by us on the same life insured.
Buying a life insurance policy is a long-term commitment. As this product has no savings or investment feature, there is no cash value if the policy ends or if the policy is terminated prematurely.
This marketing material is for reference only and does not consider your specific investment objectives, financial situation or needs. It is not a contract of insurance and is not intended as an offer or recommendation to purchase the plan. The specific details applicable to this insurance plan are set out in the policy contract. In case of discrepancy between the English and Mandarin versions, the English version shall prevail.
This policy is protected under the Policy Owners’ Protection Scheme which is administered by the Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation (SDIC). Coverage for your policy is automatic and no further action is required from you. For more information on the types of benefits that are covered under the scheme as well as the limits of coverage, where applicable, please contact your insurer or visit the GIA/LIA or SDIC web-sites (www.gia.org.sg or www.lia.org.sg or www.sdic.org.sg).
This advertisement has not been reviewed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore. Information is correct as at 15 Dec 2021.