China Life Term Guardian
China Life Term Guardian is a regular premium term plan which provides you with financial protection in the event of death1 and terminal illness2 as well as total and permanent disability3. You can choose the duration of your coverage - 5 years, 20 years or up to age 64, according to your needs. What’s more, you can also add riders to your term plan for greater peace of mind.
|5-year renewable term5||Renewable at the end of each 5-year policy term for another 5 years, for coverage up to age 84, subject to maximum renewable age of age 79.|
|20-year term||20 years|
|Term up to age 64
|Up to age 64|
1. Upon the death of the life insured while the policy is in force, we will pay the sum insured less amounts owing to us (if any) and the policy terminates thereafter.
2. If the life insured is diagnosed with a terminal illness while the policy is in force, we will pay the sum insured less amounts owing to us (if any) and the policy terminates thereafter.
3. If the life insured is diagnosed with TPD before the life insured’s 65th birthday, we will pay the sum insured less amounts owing to us (if any) and the policy terminates thereafter. The TPD benefit payable is subject to the TPD per life limit of SGD3,000,000 as aggregated with other policies and riders issued by us on the same life insured.
4. For the 5-year renewable term policy, the premium is level and guaranteed throughout the duration of each 5-year policy term. The renewal premium at each renewal is not guaranteed, and will be worked out based on the prevailing premium rates and the life insured’s age at the time of renewal.
5. This plan will be renewed automatically from the renewal date for the same policy term without further evidence of insurability, so long as all of the following conditions are met:
- the policy is in force and there is no outstanding premium immediately before the date on which the renewal takes effect;
- we have received and accepted the renewal premium on the date on which the renewal takes effect;
- the life insured has not attained age 80; and
- no claim has been made on or admitted under the policy.
You should seek advice from a financial adviser representative before making a commitment to purchase the plan.
As buying a life insurance policy is a long-term commitment, an early termination of the policy usually involves high costs and the surrender value, if any, that is payable to you may be zero or less than the total premiums paid.
This marketing material is for reference only and does not consider your specific investment objectives, financial situation or needs. It is not a contract of insurance and is not intended as an offer or recommendation to purchase the plan. The specific details applicable to this insurance plan are set out in the policy contract. In case of discrepancy between the English and Mandarin versions, the English version shall prevail.
This policy is protected under the Policy Owners’ Protection Scheme which is administered by the Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation (SDIC). Coverage for your policy is automatic and no further action is required from you. For more information on the types of benefits that are covered under the scheme as well as the limits of coverage, where applicable, please contact your insurer or visit the GIA/LIA or SDIC web-sites (www.gia.org.sg or www.lia.org.sg or www.sdic.org.sg).
This advertisement has not been reviewed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore. Information is correct as at 15 Dec 2021.