China Life SaveForward Endowment Plan
Your savings goal, whether it’s for your child’s education, purchase of property or even a coveted exotic holiday with your loved ones, can all come true. With China Life SaveForward Endowment Plan, you can choose when you want to receive a lump sum maturity payout with our wide range of policy terms (8 to 20 years) that suit your lifestyle or financial needs. You can also choose to pay premiums for as short as 5 years or up to 15 years. So, move closer to your savings goals with us today.
1. Upon maturity, we will pay the sum insured, accumulated reversionary bonuses (if any) and a non-guaranteed terminal bonus (if any), less amounts owing to us (if any).
2. There are 2 types of bonuses – reversionary and terminal. The bonuses are not guaranteed, and the actual amount payable may vary depending on the future performance of the participating fund. Reversionary bonuses may be declared and added to the policy starting from the end of the second policy year. Once the bonus is declared and allocated, it will form part of the guaranteed benefits of your policy. The one-off terminal bonus is a percentage of the accumulated reversionary bonuses. It may be payable upon the death of the life insured, surrender or maturity of the policy (where applicable), whichever is the earliest.
3. The capital guarantee is derived based on yearly premium mode; and if all yearly premiums due on the policy have been paid before the end of the grace period. Capital guarantee applies to the basic plan only.
4. The policy term must be at least 3 years longer than the selected premium payment term. For premium term of 5 years with a policy term of 8 years, this option is available for a limited tranche only.
5. In the event of death of the life insured while the plan is in force, we will pay the sum of 101% of the total yearly premiums due to-date, accumulated reversionary bonuses (if any) and a non-guaranteed terminal bonus (if any), less amounts owing (if any), outstanding premium (if any) and future instalment premiums which are required to make up the full year’s premiums (if any).
You should seek advice from a financial adviser representative before making a commitment to purchase the plan.
As buying a life insurance policy is a long-term commitment, an early termination of the policy usually involves high costs and the surrender value, if any, that is payable to you may be zero or less than the total premiums paid.
This marketing material is for reference only and does not consider your specific investment objectives, financial situation or needs. It is not a contract of insurance and is not intended as an offer or recommendation to purchase the plan. The specific details applicable to this insurance plan are set out in the policy contract. In case of discrepancy between the English and Mandarin versions, the English version shall prevail.
This policy is protected under the Policy Owners’ Protection Scheme which is administered by the Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation (SDIC). Coverage for your policy is automatic and no further action is required from you. For more information on the types of benefits that are covered under the scheme as well as the limits of coverage, where applicable, please contact your insurer or visit the GIA/LIA or SDIC web-sites (www.gia.org.sg or www.lia.org.sg or www.sdic.org.sg).
This advertisement has not been reviewed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore. Information is correct as at 15 Dec 2021.