China Life Prosperous Retirement
Dream of a peaceful and carefree retirement after a lifetime of hard work? Don’t worry, all you need to do is to plan ahead with China Life Prosperous Retirement!
1. The capital guarantee, which is derived based on yearly premium payment mode, applies only:
- 5 years after the premium payment term; and
- if all yearly premiums due on the policy have been paid before the end of the Grace Period
2. This lump sum payout is 24 times of the sum insured, and is payable on the policy anniversary immediately after the payout age.
3. The lump sum payment is 12 times of the sum insured, subject to a maximum amount of S$30,000. This benefit is only payable if the life assured is involuntarily unemployed for more than 6 months. This benefit can only be exercised 3 months after policy inception and can only be exercised once during the premium payment term while the policy is in force.
4. This option can only be exercised once during the income payout period. Customer can advance up to one full year of monthly incomes with this option. If customer requests to surrender the policy, the surrender request can only take effect after the period over which monthly incomes have been advanced.
5. This benefit is payable once only, and is only payable during the income payout period. It is only claimable before the life insured's age 100.
6. This benefit is payable once only, and is only payable during the income payout period. It is only claimable before the life insured's age 100.
- 108% of the total Yearly Premiums due to-date less the total monthly retirement income paid out or the guaranteed Cash Value, whichever is higher;
- accumulated guaranteed monthly retirement income and non-guaranteed monthly retirement income (if any); and
- interest on the accumulated guaranteed monthly retirement income and non-guaranteed monthly retirement income (if any),
less Indebtedness (if any), Outstanding Premium (if any) and future Instalment Premiums which are required to make up the full policy year's premiums (if any).
Upon Terminal Illness, we will accelerate the Death Benefit.
You should seek advice from a financial adviser representative before making a commitment to purchase the plan.
As buying a life insurance policy is a long-term commitment, an early termination of the policy usually involves high costs and the surrender value, if any, that is payable to you may be zero or less than the total premiums paid. Buying health insurance products that are not suitable for you may impact your ability to finance your future healthcare needs.
This marketing material is for reference only and does not consider your specific investment objectives, financial situation or needs. It is not a contract of insurance and is not intended as an offer or recommendation to purchase the plan. The specific details applicable to this insurance plan are set out in the policy contract. In case of discrepancy between the English and Mandarin versions, the English version shall prevail.
This policy is protected under the Policy Owners’ Protection Scheme which is administered by the Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation (SDIC). Coverage for your policy is automatic and no further action is required from you. For more information on the types of benefits that are covered under the scheme as well as the limits of coverage, where applicable, please contact your insurer or visit the GIA/LIA or SDIC web-sites (www.gia.org.sg or www.lia.org.sg or www.sdic.org.sg).
This advertisement has not been reviewed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore. Information is correct as at 20 Mar 2022.