China Life Cancer Guardian
Cancer cases have been on the rising trend over the years and survival rates for people with cancer have greatly improved as well with advancements in cancer treatments. However, living with cancer and pro-longed treatment might drain our savings and cause loss of income. With China Life Cancer Guardian, it provides you with a peace of mind knowing that you are protected against death1 and the diagnosis of cancer2 at all stages during the policy term and with the 100% payout of sum insured, it allows you to focus on the treatment and recovery during this difficult time.
What’s more, you will be rewarded with No Claim Discount3 in the subsequent renewable year by living in the pink of health.
1. In the event of death of the life insured while the policy is in force, we will pay a lump sum death benefit of SGD5,000 less amounts owing to us (if any), outstanding premium (if any) and future instalment premiums which are required to make up the full year’s premiums (if any).
2. While the policy is in force and after the waiting period, upon diagnosis of Cancer (all stages) of the life insured, we will pay 100% of the sum insured, less amounts owing to us (if any) and the policy terminates thereafter.
3. From the second renewal year onwards, a no claim discount equivalent to 8% of the total yearly premiums paid for the past 1 year policy term will be applied to the renewal premium, as long as no claims has been made during the past 1 year policy term.
4. This is a yearly renewable plan and the policy term is 1 year. At each renewal, the renewal premium will be based on the prevailing premium rates and the life insured’s age at the time of renewal. Policy will be renewed automatically at the end of policy term for 1 year at the same sum insured without further evidence of insurability as long as all of the following conditions are met:
- this policy is in force and there is no outstanding premium immediately before the date on which the renewal takes;
- we have received and accepted the renewal premium on the date on which the renewal takes effect; and
- the life insured has not reached age 100
You should seek advice from a financial adviser representative before making a commitment to purchase the plan.
As buying a life insurance policy is a long-term commitment, an early termination of the policy usually involves high costs and the surrender value, if any, that is payable to you may be zero or less than the total premiums paid. Buying health insurance products that are not suitable for you may impact your ability to finance your future healthcare needs.
This marketing material is for reference only and does not consider your specific investment objectives, financial situation or needs. It is not a contract of insurance and is not intended as an offer or recommendation to purchase the plan. The specific details applicable to this insurance plan are set out in the policy contract. In case of discrepancy between the English and Mandarin versions, the English version shall prevail.
This policy is protected under the Policy Owners’ Protection Scheme which is administered by the Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation (SDIC). Coverage for your policy is automatic and no further action is required from you. For more information on the types of benefits that are covered under the scheme as well as the limits of coverage, where applicable, please contact your insurer or visit the GIA/LIA or SDIC web-sites (www.gia.org.sg or www.lia.org.sg or www.sdic.org.sg).
This advertisement has not been reviewed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore. Information is correct as at 15 Dec 2021.