1. For eligible plans only. For more information, please contact your China Life Financial Specialist Consultant.
2. The full list of benefits covered and their detailed definitions can be found in the product summary and policy provision that can be obtained from your China Life Financial Specialist Consultant. For certain critical illness conditions, there is a waiting period of 90 days from the rider cover start date, date of rider issuance, date of endorsement or the date of reinstatement of the rider, whichever is later. Survival period is applicable before a claim can be made.
3. Subsequent claim for the benefit for critical illness at the early stage and intermediate stage may only be admitted for :
- a different critical illness (regardless of stage of critical illness) or
- the same critical illness at the same or more severe stage provided that the subsequent claim is for a different organ and is not related to or not caused by any critical illness which was previously claimed under the policy or its riders.
The total claim paid under early stage and intermediate stage critical illness conditions is capped at S$1,050,000.
4. A max of 5 Special Condition claims can be admitted and each covered Special Condition can only be claimed once.
5. For certain mental well-being conditions, there is a waiting period of 3 years between claims.