Thank you for your loyalty to China Life Insurance (Singapore). Hereby we would like to introduce the Maturity Reinvestment Program 2021 to reward your trust placed in us.
Our Maturity Reinvestment Program 2021 is targeted at customers holding any maturing policy from 1 January 2021 to 31 December 2021.
Promotion as listed will be valid from 60 days before up to 60 days after the maturity date of your policy
A variety of loyalty privileges as follows. Eligible customers may purchase multiple policies to reap benefit from all the promotions below.
(i) Simplified Issuance Offer Promotion
Full Underwriting life products can be purchased on Simplified Issuance (SIO) basis.
|1||China Life Whole Life Guardian|
|2||China Life Whole Life Guardian Critical Care Rider|
|3||China Life Term Guardian|
|4||China Life Term Guardian Critical Care Rider|
|5||China Life Multiplier Guardian|
|6||China Life Multiplier Guardian Plus|
|7||DIRECT – China Life Whole Life Plan|
|8||DIRECT – China Life Whole Life Critical Care Rider|
|9||DIRECT – China Life Term Plan|
|10||DIRECT – China Life Term Critical Care Rider|
1. Eligibility criteria (Fulfill all the below criteria)
- Life Insured or Policy Owner, or his or her spouse or his or her children
- Maximum entry age up to age 65 for Life Insured
- No claims have been made before by the Life Insured
- Standard case; no exclusion or substandard loadings
- For Life Insured residing in Singapore only
2. Waiting period and pre-existing clause will begin and count from the new policy instead of the existing maturing policy.
3. Max Sum Insured up to Non-Medical Limit, with the exception of China Life Term Guardian or DIRECT – China Life Term Plan which allows a life insured age 51 and above to purchase coverage of up to SA of S$401K. Please also note that for Multiplier Guardian and Multiplier Guardian Plus, Max sum insured = sum insured times multiplier (1x / 2x / 3x / 4x).
(ii) Shopping Vouchers Promotion
Shopping vouchers as per the table below for the following Endowment products:
|1||China Life SaveForward Endowment Plan||Premium Term of 10 and above||$50|
|2||China Life FlexiCash Growth||i. 7-pay; and
ii. Yearly premium of S$25,000 and above
1. Eligible for Life Insured or Policy Owner, or his or her
- sibling (aged 18 or above);
2. Valid for all premium payment frequencies (monthly, quarterly, half-yearly and yearly). For Chinalife FlexiCash Growth, the equivalent yearly premium must be at least S$25,000.
3. Only one gift voucher will be issued per eligible maturing policy. Such gift voucher will be given to the policyholder of the new policy. In the event of multiple applications under this Shopping Voucher Promotion, the shopping voucher shall be given to the policyholder of the first successfully incepted policy. To ensure that the Policy Owner is prioritised in the event of multiple applications under the Shopping Voucher Promotion, the Policy Owner shall only disclose his/her maturing policy number(s) to his/her family member(s) for the purposes of them utilising the Shopping Voucher Promotion when he/she intends to forgo the opportunity to participate in the Shopping Voucher Promotion.
Buying a life insurance policy is a long-term commitment. An early termination of the policy usually involves high costs and the surrender value payable (if any) may be zero or less than the total premiums paid. Buying an accident and health policy that is not suitable for you may impact your ability to finance your future healthcare needs.
This advertisement is for general circulation only and does not take into account the specific investment objectives, financial situation or particular needs of any specific person. You should seek advice from a financial adviser regarding the suitability of the policy before making a commitment to purchase. In the event that you choose not to do so, you should consider whether the product in question is suitable for you. This advertisement is not a contract of insurance. Please refer to the policy contract for the exact terms and conditions, specific details and exclusions.
This policy is protected under the Policy Owners’ Protection Scheme which is administered by the Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation (SDIC). Coverage for your policy is automatic and no further action is required from you. For more information on the types of benefits that are covered under the scheme as well as the limits of coverage, where applicable, please contact us or visit the Life Insurance Association Singapore or SDIC websites (www.lia.org.sg or www.sdic.org.sg).
This advertisement has not been reviewed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore. Information is correct as at June 2021.