You may pay your regular premiums by:
- Interbank GIRO (Applicable for SGD denominated policies only)
Sign up for GIRO payment:
- through POSB/DBS Internet Banking facility (for POSB/DBS account holders only); or
- by completing our GIRO application form and mailing the originally signed copy to us using our business reply envelope. One GIRO application form is to be completed for each policy.Please click here to download the form and click here to download the business reply envelope.
For GIRO deduction dates and further information on the application process, please refer to the back of the GIRO application form.
- Cheque (Applicable for SGD and USD denominated policies only)
The cheque should be crossed and made payable to China Life Insurance (Singapore) Pte. Ltd. Please indicate the
Policy Owner's name and policy number on the back of the cheque.
- Fund/Telegraphic Transfer/Cashier's Order
The Policy Owner must indicate his/her name, identification number and policy number as part of the fund or telegraphic
transfer instruction tothe bank when making payment by this method. Please note that all bank charges relating to the fund or telegraphic transfer are to be borne by the Policy Owner.
Please send us a copy of the paying-in slip, debit advice, Cashier's Order application form, fund transfer form or telegraphic transfer form that has been validated by the bank. All payments must be made from the Policy Owner's bank account with a Singapore bank. We do not accept funds remitted from overseas bank accounts.
If you are sending the Interbank GIRO form, cheque or the bank-validated form directly to us, our office address is:
China Life Insurance (Singapore) Pte. Ltd.
1 Raffles Place, #46-00
One Raffles Place Tower 1
We have not authorised any person (including your financial adviser representative) to collect cash payment on our behalf. Please only make premium payment for your policy through one of the methods listed above.